Friday, April 9, 2010

Post script on The Street Fighter

A friend of mine read yesterday's post and emailed me the following comment:

"When I woke up that morning at your house and found Matilda sitting on my chest staring at me, I knew she didn't play around, and this just confirms it!"

WHAT?!

First of all, she never told me about that event. Second of all, what kind of dog do I have?! That's a little scary - especially to a person like my friend, who thinks that a dog will kill you in your sleep.

When I asked her why she never told me about this, she responded with:

"I can't believe I didn't tell you this! I'm thinking that I tried to black it out, since Matilda was probably all, 'and you'd better not tell her what happened!' I am so serious dude...your dog DOES NOT PLAY, and I know I have to sleep with one eye open or else I might get it."

Now I have an image of Matilda that involves a motorcycle, leather pants, red bandana, a tattoo of "Bad to the Bone" on her back, and a northern Jersey accent.

No comments: